As children, we may have experienced:
- Not being listened to
- Spoken over by others
- Feeling afraid to speak
- Fear of non acceptance/ridicule
- Over protection by fearful parent
- Repeated loss of friendships through circumstances
- Domineering relationship/s from parent or sibling
These are some of the underlying triggers that bring about stammering and shyness.
Hypno-counselling works to help restore the self-confidence, calm and inner security required by all human beings to enable them to function fully and joyfully.
It enables a combination of recognising:
- The unwanted patterns that exist,
- The triggers that bring them about in behaviour and
- Finding suitable tools to release the true potential that is there
- Guiding the individual to retrain their minds to take a positive view of life and bring about inner belief in self so that words may be spoken in a calm state